St. Andrew of Cabanas Parish Church
Style: Gótico (en su origen)
Date: S. XVIII
43º 25′ 06.9” N/ 008º 09′ 40.9” W
XVIII century parish church that is derived from various stages of construction which gives the church an irregular appearance. The front side of the church is lateral because of its location. The nave, which is attached a tower, presents two chapels to each side of the chancel. The chapel or Rioboo South was founded in 1683. The North Chapel gives access to the rooms that are the sacristy.