Chappel of the good Jesus
43º 25′ 51.5” N / 008º 10′ 37.2” W
Small Baroque church with an inscription in the key of the door that reads ALABADOSEA / ELDULZM Issue / DEIHS / YEAR / OF 1771. Located in the parish of Porto, stand out in front of the blocks on the sides with a semicircular pediment without cornice. It has a single nave with the door facing west. The sacristy is placed under the altar.
Ver Sin título en un mapa más grande