Emplazamiento de la antigua ermita de A Magdalena

St. Mary Magdalena’s Chappel

Date: (1611 referencia más antigua)
Parish: Porto

The chapel of Santa Maria de la Magdalena is missing. In its place is now a construction in the early 60s of last century. The earliest date of reference we have is from 1611 and belongs to a pastoral visit. It is known that this was a small chapel.

pdf downloadpdf view Ver Sin título en un mapa más grande
Cabanas Turismo